The goal of the Textile Village Servant Corps is allow for young adults to experience life changing spiritual formation via community immersion, practice based discernment, and daily service. Below, you’ll find a basic outline of the program’s identity.
- Participants must be aged 21-29 (College Graduates or Life Experienced)
- Each participant must have a community-centered job that will provide a backbone to their experience
- Support from the South Carolina Episcopal Diocese and St. Andrew’s in Greenville allow the program to thrive.
- A home rented by TVSC for the purpose of the cohort to use as an intentional living community.
- 3 retreats during the year to further develop spiritual practices and understanding.